- Gelli Plate
- Acrylic paints: You can use cheap acrylics blended with Retarder (to increase working time), or Golden Open Acrylics.
- You will only need one or two colors-no black or white.
- Newsprint, tissue, cheap copy paper or deli paper for blotting-any of these will do.
- 1 piece of cheap watercolor paper to cut into shapes
- Stencils-you will need stencils with delicate designs around the edges. You can also cut your own.
- Paper towels and wipes
- Spray bottle with water
- iPad apps: These apps will be demonstrated in the class. If you have other apps that function similarly, please feel free to use those. Many of these apps have in-app purchases. I have purchased those extra filters, but you do not have to. Please watch the videos and decide.
Total App investment = $29.92 for all without in-app purchases. Some in-app purchases we will be using, but not all. Stackables will use in-app purchases in the demonstration, but you do not have to purchase them. Watch the videos first, and then decide if it is for you.
**OPTIONAL** I will be showing how to prepare your elements in both Photoshop and on the iPad. YOU DO NOT NEED PHOTOSHOP for this class! I will be showing you how to do everything on the iPad.