- Gelli Plate
- Acrylic paints: You can use cheap acrylics blended with Retarder (to increase working time), or Golden Open Acrylics.
- You will only need one or two colors-no black or white.
- Newsprint, tissue, cheap copy paper or deli paper for blotting-any of these will do.
- 1 piece of cheap watercolor paper to cut into shapes
- Stencils-you will need stencils with delicate designs around the edges. You can also cut your own.
- Paper towels and wipes
- Spray bottle with water
- iPad apps: These apps will be demonstrated in the class. If you have other apps that function similarly, please feel free to use those. Many of these apps have in-app purchases. I have included those in the total price below. I have purchased those extra filters, but you do not have to.
*These apps have warnings that they will NOT work in iOS 11. I want you to know before you purchase these apps. Please watch the videos first to see if you want them. The following apps are those that have these warnings, and will be demonstrated for you to make your own decision regarding purchase.
Total App investment = $32.90 for all with in-app purchases. Some in-app purchases we will be using, but not all. Stackables will use in-app purchases in the demonstration, but you do not have to purchase them. Watch the videos first, and then decide if it is for you.
**OPTIONAL** I will be showing how to prepare your elements in both Photoshop and on the iPad. YOU DO NOT NEED PHOTOSHOP for this class! I will be showing you how to do everything on the iPad.